1786 PP Den Helder
Phone number: +31 (0) 223 - 635 666
1786 PP Den Helder
Please designate the freight agent, platform, oil company and contact person.
- New platform in use - Ruud Heinen in managerial position at Skyline Aviation - Complete aviation business in the Wieringermeer - Charter service Newcastle-Den Helder - Unique manufacturing company at Den Helder Airport - Serial production of the Eaglet to commence soon - Over 10,000 visitors at the Open Day - News in brief
- Uiver pays a visit to Den Helder Airport - The whole world passes by our counter - News in brief - Prospects for helicopters at the Royal Netherlands Navy - Spin-tests with Eaglet - Elf Petroland continues to be active on the Dutch shelf - Once again a lot of interest in Open Day - Write something in our guestbook!
- Oil companies support airport's aims - Den Helder Airport: a product of partnership - A Lasting relationship with the oil and gas industry - Schreiner aviation group ? Profile - KLM ERA Helicopters also active in the British sector - Busy Open Day for local residents - Jan Sprengers swaps his car for the plane
- Construction new terminal started - News in brief - Customs aims for more efficient service - Chamber of Commerce prominent at Den Helder Airport - Future strategy Den Helder Airport - Draft decision on adjusting the number of flight movements
- Start of new construction - Sponsor contract extended with judoist Edith Bosch - Nico Bais succeeds Mervin Stegers - News in brief - De Kooy Naval air base in book form - Open house a great success
- Den Helder Airport very professional - Open Day a success once again - News in brief - Euro-Enaer on sales tour - Peterson offers complete package of logistic services - Den Helder Airport wonderful operation
- New hangar at Den Helder Airport - KLM divests majority interest in helicopter division - News in brief - Advances in aircraft construction - Den Helder Airport offers solution for ECN - New arrivals at airport - Spectacular Airshow - Airport is excellent boost for employement - Open Day local residents a success
- New terminal building put into operation - Changes at the Royal Netherlands Military Police - Challenge to create more activity - Report about strategy and future - Edith Bosch in good form - News in brief - Special offer
- Oil companies station rescue helicopter at Den Helder Airport - NEWS IN BRIEF - Skyline Aviation started with corporate charters - Edith Bosch en route to Athens - Coast Guard descends on Den Helder - Location study test run spot - Open House on 18 July - Den Helder Airport Airshow